Thursday, July 14, 2011

slumber party with the murphy girls

drew is out of town this week so stacy, kylie, kenzie, and kolbie all came to spend the night at my house on monday night. we met after i got off work at chick-fil-a and stace and i got to talk while the girls played it up on the playground. when we left there we went back to my house and we all hung out on the back porch for awhile. kylie and kenzie were trying to hula-hoop but they weren't having much success....they don't have mad skills like their aunt amy : ) we finally got the girls in bed and stacy and i started watching "letters to juliet". i love that movie! it's just so sweet! well, i say we got the girls to bed....stacy forgot to bring kolbie's pack-and-play so she decided that she was going to put her to bed in one of my drawers! poor kolbie is way too big for that! i pulled out one of my dresser drawers and we put a big blanket in it and put kolbie in it. stacy was like "oh, she doesn't realize she can crawl out"...really???


poor kid wasn't happy about having to sleep in a drawer. she ended up watching the rest of the movie with us! the next morning as i was getting my lunch ready, kenzie saw me putting two pieces of bread in a baggie. "oh can i have some?" she asked. i told her she didn't want just plain bread for breakfast. she came back with a typical kenz comment. "when i'm grown up and i'm a swan, will you feed me bread?" what do you say to that??? what else..."sure, i'll feed you bread when you're a swan...now i've got to go to work!" haha


kenzie thinks she's a swan

1 comment:

Stacy said...

I love the new page! And thanks for making me look like such a great mom (although that pic doesn't really do justice to how funny she looked when we first went in there!!)

Post a Comment