Thursday, July 21, 2011

my new obsession...

this week i discovered....pinterest. and since discovering it i've basically wasted lots of time in front of my computer! on pinterest you set up boards for different topics and then you can link pics to these boards from other people's boards who are also on the site. i know it sounds stupid...it's just fun to play with and to see pics that make you smile or inspire you in some way. for example, some of my boards are...home sweet home, this one has different looks that i like as far as home decorating; my style, this one just has clothes and accessories that i like; yumminess, pics of food that i wanted to eat; quotable quotes, sayings that made me laugh or that i liked for some reason or another. it's a fun site where you can keep ideas for projects you want to work on later but can't neccessarily do right now. this way you won't forget all those ideas you have floating around in your head by the time you actually get around to doing that projec! i've had fun playing on it. i'm going to try to put a link on this page to go to my page on pinterest, but i haven't got it up yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment