Tuesday, December 6, 2011

thanks...

i read something today that made me sit back and think...


i try to be thankful but this was very much an in-your-face reminder...it made me think a lot about the things i'm thankful for.
Psalm 69:30 i will praise the name of God with a song, and i will magnify Him with thanksgiving.
I Chronicles 16:8 oh, give thanks to the Lord! call upon His name; make known His deeds among the peoples!
Psalm 97:12 rejoice in the Lord, you righteous, and give thanks at the remembrance of His holy name.

friends that i love like family
i have been blessed with some of the very best friends a girl could ask for!




a few of my peeps

family that i like enough to count as my friends



my little piece of heaven
God gave me exactly the house i needed when i found my house. plus i have the perfect little roommate in libs : )

the awesome privilege and responsibility of being a nurse

healthy bones and a caring doctor

parents who still take care of me


freedom to worship, speak, and live as i choose.

and of course...

seven precious little sweethearts
kylie reed, allie grace, kenzie nicole, taylor anne, jenna klaire, kolbie kay, jett daniel...with our new little girl on the way!


2 comments:

Stacy said...

Great post!

Bethany Sue said...

That was such a sweet, heartfelt post, I loved it!

Post a Comment