Saturday, December 3, 2011

slumber parties...

i've been letting each of my nieces take a turn coming over to spend the night with me. kylie came over a few months ago and we went to see "dolphin tale". a couple of weeks ago was allie's night. i asked her if she wanted to go see a movie, but she wasn't really feeling it. she just wanted to go hang out at my house. we decided that she would help me put up my christmas decorations. i usually put up a large tree, but this year i decided to put up a smaller tree. allie and i headed to walmart to buy a little tree. she really wanted me to get a white, pink, or blue one...but i convinced her that green was the way to go. she wanted to go to tops to eat and then we went home.


helping me put the tree up
allie was such a big help in putting up my christmas decorations! she kept asking me what her next project was. she made all of that work a lot easier : )


putting the finishing touch on the tree

last night was kenzie's night to come over. we went to chili's for dinner. she informed me that the chicken pasta there is the "bom-diggity", so we had to get that. she was right, it was pretty good. when we left there we went and watched "happy feet 2", and it was cute.


                                                  me and kenzie in our matching plaid coats
                                                                                
kenzie brought her elf chesney with her and let me tell you, that elf got into all of my jewelry while we were sleeping! she even had my rings on her little feet! when we found her i was so shocked but kenzie wasn't surprised...she said chesney is always getting into something or another.


this morning when we got up kenzie made me pretend that she was my pet cat named "wand". she kept getting in liberty's kennel and climbing all over my couches...there's only one word for that kid...quirky.


next weekend is taylor's turn so that should be quite the adventure! i'm looking forward to it and katie said she is too. taylor that is : )


No comments:

Post a Comment