Sunday, August 7, 2011

a week in my life...

this past week i...

sunday: i visited a ladies class at bellevue then went to the service...both were really good!

monday: after work i went to a thirty-one party at april's house. i bought this really cute bag.


tuesday: during our weekly meeting at work on tuesday gheri, kim and i were told that when our protocol was monitored recently it was a huge improvement from previous years!! woo hoo!! after work i went straight to stacy's for some christmas in august fun.



wednesday: i pretty much worked on projects all day wednesday at work.

thursday: on thursday i finally caved and started taking a dose pack of steroids. my rheumatoid arthritis has been flared up for about 2 weeks and i kept thinking that if i just took ibuprofen along with my regular meds i could patch it up...but it just kept getting worse and worse...so i finally bit the bullet and started the prednisone on thursday. please pray that i feel better soon!!



friday: after work on friday i went over to mom and dad's and watched "soul surfer" with them and katie, jeremy, allie, and taylor. it was soooo good. i will def be buying this movie.



saturday: i was really starting to feel the effects of the prednisone on saturday...and not in a good way. my blood pressure was up, my face was flushed and i was burning up, and my stomach was so upset. i feel so sorry for my patients who have to take this for 28 days instead of just the 5 that i do!! i did go get my hair did on saturday. here's a pic...sorry for the lack of makeup.



oh  yeah, one other thing...on saturday dad went out to my house and put a peep-hole in my door so that i can see who is knocking on my door or standing on my porch! yay for safety : 0




1 comment:

Stacy said...

I didn't know you'd been feeling so badly...I hate to hear that, hopefully you will be feeling better soon. Can't wait for Saturday!!

Post a Comment