Monday, August 15, 2011

a day on the town....

last month my younger sister turned 31...yep, that makes me feel REALLY old!!!! i missed her birthday party because i was at kimberly and grant's wedding. so, last weekend we had a day on the town. we started out by going downtown to the farmer's market. yeah, i know we don't really eat many veggies...but we got a few things : ) i got some black-eyed peas, butter beans, and sweet potatoes. after that we rode the trolley down main street and had lunch at the majestic. i absolutely love that restaurant!! i was disappointed though because we were there early so they were only serving brunch and sandwiches...my favorite thing to eat there is the tilapia. guess that means i'll just have to go back again pretty soon!




stacy on the trolley...doesn't she remind you of judy garland on
"meet me in st. louis"???


 

1 comment:

Stacy said...

It was a great time! BTW, I left my peas in the car overnight and they spoiled. The story of my life...

Post a Comment