Thursday, September 15, 2011

it's fall y'all!!!...

i am so excited about this cooler weather that we had today!!! i had already pulled out a few fall things, but when i got home this afternoon and it felt so incredible outside, i decided to go all out. luckily, i've got gorgeous trees all around my house so i was able to use things from my front yard for my project.


libs and i say "welcome!!"


this is a wreath that i always use on my coffee table at christmas time
i put a large vase filled with gold ornaments in the middle.
i decided to use it now for fall around what i always keep on the table.


mr. pumpkin is back...now he just needs some candy : )


mom gave me this cute little guy when we did
christmas in august at stacy's house.


i did this project on my piano all from things that were around my house. i used several glass vases and filled them with pretty yellow leaves, then i put branches and pecans from my trees in each vase. i had to make a trip up to the attic to get some christmas lights and strung them around all the vases. i wanted to kinda hide the lights so i cut some more leaves off of the shrubs in my flower bed and just laid them around on the top of the lights. i finished it up with my two little jack-o-lanterns on the sides. i'm so excited for fall!!

 


No comments:

Post a Comment